Maruti Suzuki has launched a new promotional scheme to promote better driving and awareness for female drivers.
On the occasion of International Womanâ€™s day, Maruti is offering two different discounts for all females enrolling at any of their Driving Schools.
For starters, a discount of Rs 25% on the total fees is offered.
For women, who already know how to drive, they are running an Advanced Learner Program which costs Rs 1000.
Apart from this Maruti has launched â€˜Queen of the Roadâ€™ contest and here are the details:
1. You can enroll at the dedicated website – http://www.roadsafetyquiz.com/.
2. Practical evaluation at a Maruti Driving School of choice.
3. Finally, one winner will be evaluated from all four Indian zones and will be crowned â€˜Queen of the Roadâ€™.
4. The winners will win cash prizes of Rs 50,000 each.
Maruti has lady instructors who teach driving skills to trainees, out of which, the majority is formed by the fairer sex. Maruti Driving Schools have trained more than 1.4 Lakh women and this is the second edition of this contest. Last year out of 16,000 registrations, 961 new women drivers registered on International Womenâ€™s Day. Winners will be announced next month.
Avail various other Benefits :
1. Womenâ€™s Day offer â€“ 25% discount on Learners course & Rs. 750/- discount on Advance course*
2. Queen of the Road offer â€“ Participate and stand a chance to win a Grand prizes of Rs. 50000/- *
3. Special scheme for the MDS Trainees â€“ up to 50% off on course fee on purchase of new Maruti car*
4. Free Auto card â€“ loaded with 1000 points equivalent to Rs. 1000/- (1 point = 1 rupee) * (trainee can redeem only against new car purchase).