Shipping and Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Post Order Processing goods will be Couriered within 3-5 working days from the day of order placed.
Note: Working days do not include Sundays & Public Holidays as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Orders will be delivered by a Reputed Courier Agency between 10A.M to 6P.M. Any complaint regarding delay, deficiency, etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the said Courier Agency.
- Delays occurring due to unforeseen events such as Unavailability of Recipient, Administrative & Political instability in your region, Extreme weather conditions, Natural Calamities, Destination . Custom Clearance process, etc. are not warranted for under the provisions of the shipping policy.
- Shipping period of 3-5 working days is not applicable to remote and interior locations with limited/minimal accessibility.
- Obligations on Delivery.
- Receiver has to produce his photo Identification.
- Receiver has to provide his signature as an approval of receiving the order,
- At which point all responsibilities towards the shipped product pass to the receiver.
- In case you are unavailable to receive the consignment, the Courier Agency will leave a card explaining that it has attempted to deliver your goods.
- A maximum of two delivery attempts will be made by the courier agency.
- If you do not contact the carrier post the 1st delivery attempt; the second delivery attempt will be automatically be scheduled on the next working day free of charge.
- Note: For premium delivery options you can contact the carrier. Additional Charges may apply.
- Alternatively, you can contact the carrier and collect your order from the carrier's registered local office for no extra charge.
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. VAT/C.S.T (as applicable) will be applied to orders dispatched within and outside India.
- The recipient is liable to pay all duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country where the product/s is shipped to.
- Package will not be delivered and refunds for the order will not be entertained if the recipient is unwillingly to pay the duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country the product is shipped to.